search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Daypilot month navigator getting issue

Asked by Vijay
8 years ago.

I have integrated day pilot Month calendar into my project. It was working nicely on UAT environment but when I move it to Production environment (Live) having below issue when I choose next month or previous month calendar view.

Did I missed out any settings or required dlls to updated.

Please help me if you have any idea.

Thanks in advance.

Line: 2
Char: 2276
Code: 0

http://intra.testcompany.com.sg/abccompany/applicationname/WebResource.axd?d=MKsQw_XWtcHK6WjVVK3ecYeIiXS18-gOeJ36nIkxKwj_AgUcaZOrgxZXyKVnFV3cmtc-98x6OLQeYhZ3m8tlfqMeX4MHo3V5IaaDJ3afAEcw_OaCRP_rBj9W9q22bA7n0&t=634534560000000000

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
8 years ago.

Normally this indicates a syntax error in JavaScript code, like this:

alert(1 1);

However, in this case it is probably a bad response from the server. DayPilot expects a JSON string which it is trying to parse. If there is a server-side error of a high level (such as a security mis-configuration) the AJAX call will receive an HTML page instead of JSON.

If you open the JavaScript console and track the network requests you will be able to see the HTML source of the response with more details about the actual error.

Look for a POST request to the original page URL.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.