search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Recurring Events

Asked by Rick Nolte
13 years ago.

I see this is now available in 6.0, and I really need to use it for my current project. Any guidance as to what objects to create and what to put in the db?

Comment posted by Anonymous
13 years ago.

I am trying to do a proof of conecpt for my company to purchase your product. I read here that you have recurring.

www.daypilot.org/daypilot-pro-6-0.html

But I need some info on setting these parameters ASAP. We use bit flags for each day of the recurrance. Any help would be great. or I have to find another solution to demo to them.

Comment posted by Bbq
13 years ago.
Contact him directly at support@daypilot.org instead of the forums.
Comment posted by Tom
13 years ago.
Hello, did you evaluate the Recurring Events functionality? How is it? I'm really interested in integrating DayPilot, but without good recurring events support it won't be any use to me at all. Thanks, Tom
Answer posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

Please see the following tutorial on using recurrence in DayPilot:

The built-in mechanism uses a special VARCHAR field to store the recurrence information (specified using DataRecurrenceField). You can also translate custom fields to a rule using BeforeEventRecurrence event handler.

Since 6.3 release the recurrence is supported in all three main controls (Calendar, Scheduler, Month).

Comment posted by Maud
13 years ago.
l4YxyM Wow! Great idea! JJWY
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.