search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Calendar is not work when using in the first tab control (Version 3.9 demo)

Asked by surerat
16 years ago.

Dear Team,

I tried to develop the application using tab containner . The event is not be able to move or resize in the first tab.Is this bug?

Regards,

Surerat

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Do you mean TabContainer from ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit? That's a know bug and I'm working on a fix. If everything goes well t could be available in the next SP.
Comment posted by surerat
16 years ago.
Thanks. I'm looking forward to it.
16 years ago.
I've found the problem and it's now fixed. The fix will be a part of the next SP.
Comment posted by Jelle de Vos
16 years ago.

Hi,

We have a webapplicationthat has to be used by 200 people at a time therefore we try to get the load down by loading the ajax tabs on demand. cos its a huge file that the people only occasionally need.

when we put the file in a on domand tab it doesnt work. if we put the calender on a normal tab it works.
Do you have a spolution?

Greets,

Jelle de Vos

16 years ago.
I'll need to test it. There might be a problem with running the initialization JavaScript code in the on-demand tab.
16 years ago.
Jelle,

How do you force the Panel to load on demand? Do you use an UpdatePanel (something like this - http://dotnetslackers.com/Ajax/re-56904_How_To_Make_Tab_control_panels_load_on_demand.aspx)?
16 years ago.

Yeah thats the one. Works perfectly. Only not in the on demand tab.

I now use an Iframe. But when i do the first select it also selects the cells.

as seen on http://www.credittools.info/test/daypilot.png

Do you have a solution for that?

Greetings,

Jelle de Vos

16 years ago.
IE requires adding unselectable="on" attribute to all elements to prevent selecting. However, it's never able to prevent selecting an element if you start the selection outside.

For the iframe, it might help if you added unselectable="on" to the iframe declaration.
16 years ago.

Works perfectly,

Thank you !

Greetings,

Jelle de Vos

Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

I'm using DayPilot v4.9.1490.1 and I have the same problem. When I put DayPilot in an TabPanel it won't work :-( It don't work in first tab or any other tab..

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.