search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Daypilot Lite Scheduler : Problem when deleting events.

Asked by Lord Arokk
12 years ago.

Hi There,

I'm having issues with deleted events in DayPilot Lite Scheduler. InPostback FreeTimeClick method, I'am executing a SQL query which adds the event to database then with RESPONSE.REDIRECT, I return back to my schedule page. As soon As I return the event is populated in the calendar.

In the EVENTCLICK method I use the same technic, I execute the SQL query to delete the record from the database then with RESPONSE.REDIRECT when I return back to my calendar page, the event still sits there.If I hit REFRESH once again the scheduler updated properly.

I tried another approach :

In the EVENCLICK method I called another page with record number to be deleted. I delete the record from the database in this new independant page then with RESPONSE.REDIRECT I redirect back to scheduler page. But event still sits there.

Does anyone have any idea how to deal with deleted events ? ( Can be C# or VB does not matter )

Answer posted by Lord Arokh
12 years ago.

Apologies, after hours of working on it looks like I should have been blind not to see the bloody bug in my code.

Anyway ignore this topic.

Lord Arokh

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.