search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Error: App_Web_4wv7e-qt reference

Asked by Anonymous
12 years ago.

I compile the project and deploy files to our web server and I get this error.
A reference to a APP_WEB_4wv... that I am not sure where I can idenify the reference/error?

Any help would be great!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load the assembly 'App_Web_4wv7e-qt'. Make sure that it is compiled before accessing the page.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ page language="VB" autoeventwireup="false" inherits="_Default, App_Web_4wv7e-qt" %>
Line 2: <%@ Register Assembly="DayPilot" Namespace="DayPilot.Web.Ui" TagPrefix="DayPilot" %>
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="ajaxToolkit" %>

Source File: /Default.aspx Line: 1
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
12 years ago.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.