search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Scheduler - EventResize issue (IE9)

Asked by tcomer
11 years ago.

Hello,

I'm having an issue with resizing events on the Scheduler and I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

CellDuration=15
TimeHeader=GroupByHour
Layout=Auto
Problematic Event= 10:45AM - 13:45PM

When I try to move EventStart from 10:45AM to 11AM nothing happens; it stays at 10:45AM. Moving the EventStart from 10:45AM to 11:15AM works correctly. However, when I move EventStart from 11:15 to 11AM the EventStart jumps to 10:45AM and I'm back to square one. In the previous situation - when the initial DayPilotScheduler_EventResize event fires on the server e.NewStart has a time value of 10:45AM instead of 11AM. I haven't yet been able to reproduce this issue in FireFox or Chrome, nor have I been able to reproduce the same issue on the current demo site. I'm currently using DayPilot.dll v7.1.2702.0. Could I possibly be missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Answer posted by tcomer
11 years ago.

I found what was causing this. The page had a Telerik control which was somehow causing this to happen. Removing all Telerik controls resolved the issue.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.