search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Time on y-axis and Users on x-axis in daypilotscheduler

Asked by sree
10 years ago.

Hi all,

is there any way to interchange, so that the daypilotscheduler displays the time on y-axis and users on x-axis. And also i am looking for a property which will set its width based on starting time and end time. right now it is taking the last events starting time as start time and end time of its own. But i want to show exact time, How can i acheive that.

thanks in advance

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
10 years ago.

DayPilot Scheduler has resources/users on y axis and time on x axis by definition. It's not possible to switch the axes.

You can use the Calendar switched to Resources mode (i.e. custom columns that display users). But displaying time on vertical axis has disadvantages, mostly coming from the fact that normally all text is displayed horizontally. Concurrent events soon become unreadable and the calendar is taking too much space.

See also your previous question:
http://forums.daypilot.org/Topic.aspx/1954/daypilotcalendar-for-multiple-users

> And also i am looking for a property which will set its width based on starting time and end time. right now it is taking the last events starting time as start time and end time of its own. But i want to show exact time, How can i acheive that.

Use UseEventBoxes="Never".

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.