search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Time tooltip

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.
Hello,

There is TimeRangeSelectedJavaScript to show time range for an event, but how can I show time under cursor when there is no event ?

Thanks
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
If you mean the new Bubbles feature (4.2 release notes): It's only supported for events at the moment. I plan to enable bubbles for the time cells and headers as well.
Comment posted by Anonymous
16 years ago.
(Yes the new Bubble feature)

Is there something to catch the event somewhere ? javascript or anything else, I need to do it now and I don't know how.

Thanks
16 years ago.
This is hard to do without direct support in DayPilot because there is nothing to be hooked. You could enable it for a click on time range selection yourself (switch to JavaScript handling and invoke the bubble using bubbleClientName.show(callbackArgumentString)).

Question: Do you want to activate it over any time cell or over a selection only?

Maybe I could add it to 4.3 if it's important for you.
16 years ago.
Over any time cell, I show calendar control with full size on a big wide screen and it is difficult to know current time (under mouse) quickly.

16 years ago.
OK. And do you use DayPilotCalendar or DayPilotScheduler?
16 years ago.
Both, but Calendar is my priority.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.