search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

A problem when expanding a resource at the middle or bottom of DayPilot scheduler

Asked by Baher Farag
9 years ago.

Good Day for you all.

I have a problem with the DayPilot Scheduler Control (Take for example this one http://www.daypilot.org/demo/Scheduler/Theme8.aspx when making 'Room A' at the bottom of the Resources instead of the top list.)

If I have a long list of resources that needed to scroll down inside the scheduler , and when trying to expand a resource which exists at the middle or bottom of the Control and contains more children resources . I found out that the resources are scrolled upwards to the top resource which needs to scroll again downwards to reach to my selected resource , it seems there is a problem in the rendering of the resources column itself that needs to be refreshed when trying to expand/shrink.

Note:- Till now I am using the demo version of Day Pilot Pro (Ver. 7.8.3169.1) as I am trying if it will cover all the needed features within my company before purchasing it.

Please let me know if I could Handle this from my side or just it is a bug in this dll and will be solved in the next release .

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.