search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Event Box Label

Asked by André Ferreira
16 years ago.

Hi there!

Im not sure if this is a bug or not, but you could help me out on this!

Why can't I change the Event Box Label on the Day Pilot Month ?
I've tried with DayPilotCalendar, and it worked out using e.innerhtml. But using daypilotMonth i can't! Why is that? There's anyway to do this?

Thank you for your help!

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
There is a bug I just discovered. The modified InnerHTML is always overwritten by the original Text value. I've fixed it in the code - the fix will be available in the next release.
Comment posted by Andr�© Ferreira
16 years ago.

First thing first, thank you for your answer.

I really need to use this functionality because my application is almost done, and almost Out! There's some issues to code and so on, and this little bug ... do you have any idea about when can i download that new release you talked about ?

I would appreciate your special attention to this situation. And thank you for correcting that issue about visibility.

Best regards,
Andr Ferreira

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Hi Andr,

The 4.4 release is delayed - I'm not too happy with that but I can't release it until the new features reach a certain quality level.

I've sent a special build with this issue fixed directly to your e-mail.
Comment posted by André Ferreira
16 years ago.

Hello! I've answered your email but appears that you didn't received it!

I'm sending this request because the DLL you gave to me its working better but there's still a problem ... i mean, if i change the INNERHTML property of some event ... the INNERHTML really changes but there's still the problem of the Hour's Label ... i mean, i can't read the INNERHTML because the Start Hour and the End Hour label its in front of this INNERHTML ... there's anyway that i dont know to get this label's out or it is just another bug ?

Thank you so much, once again!

Answer posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Probably my response got lost somewhere, so: I've added a new ShowEventStartEnd property to DayPilotMonth. If you set it to false the starting and ending times won't be rendered.

Hopefully this will solve your problem....
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.