search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

CSS hourcellborder gone?

Asked by Marcel
8 years ago.

I'm currently still running version 7.9.3373.0 and have finally found some time to upgrade to the latest version (8.1 SP5)

I have to redo all of the styling, which is for the most part going well, but I cannot seem to find a way to change the styling for the Background cells on the hour.

I currently have something like this to have slightly darker lines on the hour, is this possible in the new version?

.calendar_hourcellborder {
border-bottom: solid 1px #333;
}

.calendar_hourhalfcellborder {
border-bottom: solid 1px #999;
}

Comment posted by Marcel
8 years ago.

I've reverted back to the old version temporarily and see now that changing calendar_hourcellborder doesn't seem to have any effect... apparently it didn;t work in that version either.

Anyone know how to make the grid lines on the hour stand out from the rest?

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
8 years ago.

You can apply custom CSS class to cells that close an hour.

protected void DayPilotCalendar1_BeforeCellRender(object sender, BeforeCellRenderEventArgs e)
{
  if (e.End.Minute == 0) {
    e.CssClass = "add-border";
  }
}

Then use border-bottom style to modify the border for these cells:

.add-border .calendar_default_cell_inner {
  border-bottom: 1px solid red;
}
Comment posted by Marcel
7 years ago.

Sorry for my late reply, I've only just got around to finally updating to the latest version.

One small difference is the css rule, your example didn't work for me, but the following did: (changed since you posted the answer?)

.add-border .calendar_cell_inner{
border-bottom: 1px solid red;
}

Thank you very much for helping me out.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.