search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Somebody please prevent this error

Asked by Usman
7 years ago.

hi. i'm making a appointment scheduling system for doctor and patient and for that purpose i use daypilot ajax control but in doctor end am facing this error "No overload for 'DayPilotNavigator1_OnBeforeCellRender' matches delegate 'DayPilot.Web.Ui.Events.Navigator.BeforeCellRenderEventHandler' ". please someone help.
Thanking in advance

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

1. If you want to use this event handler to customize the Navigator cells you need to add the method to the code behind:

protected void DayPilotNavigator1_OnBeforeCellRender(object sender, BeforeCellRenderEventArgs e)
    {
    }

2. If you don't want to handle the BeforeCellRender event you need to remove the following attribute from <DayPilot:DayPilotNavigator> tag:

OnBeforeCellRender="DayPilotNavigator1_OnBeforeCellRender"

I assume you are working with the Doctor Appointment Scheduling tutorial (https://code.daypilot.org/55027/asp.net-doctor-appointment-scheduling). You can download a working Visual Studio project there (see the link in the "Downloads" section at the top of the tutorial).

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.