search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Event stacking and DayPilotMonth month names

Asked by Anonymous
15 years ago.
Is there a way to cause events on the DayPilotCalendar control to stack vertically instead of horizontally or wrap when they have reached a certain number?

Is there a way to change the css for the month names only in the DayPilotMonth control. I would like the ability to change the style just for the month name and not for the days.
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.
Sorry for the delay:

1. Stacking
No, there is no such option. I'm sorry but I can't imagine what you mean. If you send me a simple draft to support@daypilot.org I might be able to tell more...

2. You can change it using BeforeCellRender event. There you can detect the 1st day of a month and change e.HeaderText according to your needs.
Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.
Thanks Dan,
We have users creating alot of activities for the same time, so many that you aren't able to see the text or hover over them to get the bubble. What we need is a way to either cause them to stack vertically like the month control does or be able to set a max number before they wrap to the next line.
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.
OK, so you mean they are stacked vertically in the same time cell?
That could be derived from the current month view but I'm afraid I'm not able tell whether it will get into the plans or not at the moment...
Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.
Any thoughts as to when or if this feature might be implemented.
Thanks
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.