search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

bespoke development

Related article: AngularJS Hotel Room Booking Tutorial
Asked by wyn d
6 years ago.

Hi,
I know this goes against the spirit of the tutorial, but would anyone be interested in helping me develop your hotel booking room tutorial into a bespoke pms / booking system for our business? Unfortunately, I'm not a coder (I'm an architect), and as hard as I have tried, I just don't have the mindset to code it myself. On the plus side I do have a VERY clear idea of what features it should include, and how it should operate. We have been running & operating & continuously improving this business for ten years, and have not yet found a commercially available system that comes even close to what is actually required. I think your system has the makings of an extremely powerful PMS for independent hoteliers....
Please let me know if anyone might be interested? Thanks in advance.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
6 years ago.

We don't offer custom development but we might be able to add features to the tutorial if it makes sense...

Answer posted by wyn d
6 years ago.

Thanks Dan.
In all honesty, it would still be over my head! Obviously, I'd like to licence your code, but would anyone else be interested in helping me adapt it to our specific needs? Thanks

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.