search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Event link arrow missing css class

Asked by Steve S.
5 years ago.

Hi,

There's css class for link_vertical and link_horizontal but there's no attached css class to arrow div elements.
What I need is to adjust z-index of arrows.

I uploaded screenshot from chrome elements inspector.

Thanks

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
5 years ago.

The arrow element is marked with one of the following classes:

.scheduler_default_link_arrow_left
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_right
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_down
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_up

Please note that if you set custom color link using the "color" link property the class will not be applied. That's a limitation of the CSS styling - the triangle is created using CSS borders and there is no way to override the color using inline styles.

If you want to apply a custom color, don't use "color" property of the link (https://api.daypilot.org/daypilot-link-data/) but specify custom "cssClass" and define the color using CSS.

The default class definitions look like this:

.scheduler_default_link_arrow_right:before { content: ''; border-width: 6px; border-color: transparent transparent transparent red; border-style: solid; width: 0px; height:0px; position: absolute; }
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_left:before { content: ''; border-width: 6px; border-color: transparent red transparent transparent; border-style: solid; width: 0px; height:0px; position: absolute; }
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_down:before { content: ''; border-width: 6px; border-color: red transparent transparent transparent; border-style: solid; width: 0px; height:0px; position: absolute; }
.scheduler_default_link_arrow_up:before { content: ''; border-width: 6px; border-color: transparent transparent red transparent; border-style: solid; width: 0px; height:0px; position: absolute; }
Comment posted by Steve S.
5 years ago.

I wasn't aware of that. After I cleared color property, css class came back to arrow element.

Thanks for fast reply.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.