search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Cannot get DayPilotScheduler DurationBarImageUrl working for an event

Asked by Trevor
13 years ago.
I'm trying to put an image into the event duration bar on the scheduler using the below code but I cannot get it to appear. I've tried setting DurationBarColor to null and to empty string but that doesn't seem to help. Any help would be much appreciated. PS I'm using v6 that was released last week. protected void DayPilotScheduler1_BeforeEventRender(object sender, BeforeEventRenderEventArgs e) { e.DurationBarImageUrl = "image.png"; }
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

DurationBarImageUrl is not supported in the Scheduler (yet).

The Scheduler shares the BeforeEventRenderEventArgs class with the Calendar. This is not a good idea (it causes confusion about what's actually supported in Calendar vs. Scheduler) but since changing the BeforeEventRenderEventHandler delegate would break existing code I hesitate to do that.

Anyway, the support for DurationBarImageUrl in the Scheduler will come soon.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

OK, I've just implemented it for the Scheduler as well. See build 2071 in the sandbox.

Comment posted by Trevor (New Zealand)
13 years ago.

Dan - you are the man!

Not only have you produced an amazing set of controls, but your commitment to supporting and continually enhancing those controls is second to none.

I was about to by the Pro (Start) version today - but now am going to buy the Pro (Expert) version to ensure I get a lifetime of upgrades.

Thanks.

Comment posted by Bbq
13 years ago.
He implemented it in 15 minute for you!
That is what I call an awesome Customer Service
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.