search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Replace Open Source DLL with Trial DLL breaks app

Asked by Craig
9 years ago.

When my DayPilot reference points to DayPilot Lite (version 5.0.302), and I run the project, I see DayPilot Scheduler rendered on the page.

When I change the reference to the Trial version of DayPilot (version 7.9.3373.1), and run the project, the page is blank, and the source only has <div id="DayPilotScheduler1">, nothing else related to DayPilot.

Here is my simple ASPX page that I'm using in both cases:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Default.aspx.cs" Inherits="SchedulerTest.Default" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="DayPilot" Namespace="DayPilot.Web.Ui" TagPrefix="DayPilot" %>

<!DOCTYPE html>

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
<title></title>
</head>
<body>
<form id="form1" runat="server">
<div>
<DayPilot:DayPilotScheduler ID="DayPilotScheduler1" runat="server"></DayPilot:DayPilotScheduler>
</div>
</form>
</body>
</html>

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, why doesn't the Trial version render the scheduler to the page?

Thank you

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
9 years ago.

1. Do you see any JavaScript error when using the Pro version?

2. The Pro version renders the scheduler differently - everything is done on the client side. It has two parts in the HTML page: the placeholder <div> and the JavaScript initialization code. You should find the init code at the bottom of the page.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.