search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

All day events

Asked by Thomas
15 years ago.
Hi

Got the following scenario.

a. Create an all day event in week view which is displayed in the header. I set the start and end date as 04/04/08 00:00:00. Which works great because it doesn't show the times in the event. When you move to month view the event isn't displayed. I think this situation can be see with Event 12 in the live demo

b. To resolve this i made the all day event start at 00:00:00 and end at 23:59:59. For month view it is fine because i can turn off the times. But for the week view on the right of the event i get 23:59 which i don't want to be displayed. Is it possible to remove the times for all day events in the header in week view mode? As this would solve my problem.

thanks for your time.

Thomas
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.
Sorry for the delay.

I guess setting the start to 4/4/2008 00:00 and end to 5/4/2008 00:00 should solve your problem. The start and end times are not shown when it's 00:00.

But I agree that a special feature to hide the all-day event start and end times would be useful...
Comment posted by Thomas
15 years ago.
Hi

I forgot to mention that i had tried 4/4/2008 00:00:00 - 5/4/2008 00:00:00 which does the job for month view. But in the header for week view the event appears on both days. As i am using the header specifically for all day events in week view it is miss leading. Thats why i went with 00:00:00 -> 23:59:59.

Cheers
Answer posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.
OK, it was meant to work the same way in the week view and in the month view. You are correct with the week view. I will fix it in the next release.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.