search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Unsupported Escape Sequence

Asked by J Nigon
15 years ago.

Hi,

Both the daypilot calendar and month controls error when dealing with SQL DB fields that contain a backslash ( \ ). In my case, the backslash is meaningful because the field in question is a domain\username. Idiscovered this when moving events OnEventMove...

Error:
Exception was thrown in the server-side event handler:

System.Exception: Unsupported escape sequence: \j
at DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.unescape(String source)
" .getString()
" .getNextValue()
" .getObject()
" .getNextValue()
" .getgetObject
" .Deserialize(String input)
at DayPilot.Web.Ui.DayPilotMonth.ExecuteEventJSON(String ea)
at DayPilot.Web.Ui.DayPilotMonth.RaiseCallbackEvent(String ea)
at System.Web.UI.Page.PrepareCallback(String callbackControlID)

If you have a workaround, I could use it. Otherwise, I'll reformat the DB to separate user and domain, and cat them together as necessary.

Thanks!

Comment posted by Anonymous
13 years ago.

Has anyone found the solution to this? we have the same problem

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

There was a bug in the deserializer. It is now fixed in build 6.0.2077 (see the sandbox).

13 years ago.

Please, check the '+' sign also.

It is replaced by gap.

13 years ago.
I'm having similar problem. I'm using the latest release of DayPilot Pro 6.0 SP1 Release date: June 30, 2010 (build 2078) Does any one has any suggestion for a work aground and till fix will be released? [Exception: Unsupported escape sequence : \u] DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.unescape(String source) +346 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getString() +206 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getNextValue() +45 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getObject() +333 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getNextValue() +65 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getObject() +333 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getNextValue() +65 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getObject() +333 DayPilot.Web.Ui.Json.SimpleJsonDeserializer.getNextValue() +65 DayPilot.Web.Ui.DayPilotCalendar.ExecuteEventJSON(String ea) +60 DayPilot.Web.Ui.DayPilotCalendar.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +71 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +175 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565
Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
12 years ago.

It should be fixed now in 6.4 SP1:

http://www.daypilot.org/daypilot-pro-6-4-sp1.html

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.