search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

RowMarginBottom and Height of DayPilotScheduler

Asked by Morten
15 years ago.

I have a DayPilotScheduler where I add resources dynamically. I haven't set any height properties anywhere, and the height of the scheduler perfectly matches the number of resouces (=no vertical scroll-bar).

Setting the RowMarginBottom of the DayPilotScheduler does not increase the height of the scheduler automatically and hence not all resources are initially visible. The vertical scroll-bar is displayed just fine and the hidden resources are accessible.

I'm not sure if this is by design, or if not the height of the scheduler should automatically increase by adding the value of the RowMarginBottom to every resource added to the scheduler?

If, it is by design, where would be the best place to add this height logic?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

No, this is not by design. It seems that the RowMarginBottom is incorreclty not taken into account when calculating the Scheduler height.

There is a special property called HeightSpec that you can use to adjust the height. There are two possible values:

• Auto (default) - calculates the height from the individual rows so the verticall scrollbar is not visible
  • Fixed - uses a fixed height specified in Height property (in pixels)

You could switch to Fixed HeightSpec and use a higher Height to hide the vertical scrollbar - at least until the bug is fixed.

Comment posted by Morten
14 years ago.

Thanks for the reply. The more I work with DayPilot, the more I want my data with datetime properties to be displayed using DayPilot

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

This bug is now fixed. The fix will be available in 5.5 release.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.