search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

5.7 calendar shows events 6 hours later

Asked by Anonymous
14 years ago.

Just updated from 5.6 (5, 6, 1808, 0) to 5.7 which causes the following issue in the calandor control

09:00 event shows at 18:00
10:00 event shoiws at 19:00

etc.

Has been tryed in IE6-8 mode (on IE8) & Firefox 3.5

Comment posted by Anonymous
14 years ago.

heres the source for the cal with the issue

<DayPilot:DayPilotCalendar ID="daypilotcalendar1" BubbleID="DayPilotBubble1" ContextMenuID="" runat="server" HeightSpec="BusinessHoursNoScroll" OnBeforeEventRender="daypilotcalendar1_BeforeEventRender" EventFontSize="7pt" ShowToolTip="False" HeaderDateFormat="ddd dd MMM yy" UseEventBoxes="Never" HeaderClickHandling="PostBack" EventClickHandling="Bubble" EventHoverHandling="Disabled" Style="top: 0px; left: 0px" CssClassPrefix="calendar_silver_" >
</DayPilot:DayPilotCalendar>

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

There is a bug which appears when you use HeightSpec="BusinessHoursNoScroll". It's now fixed (build 5.7.1867, see the sandbox). The fix will be included in a service pack (it will be released later this week).

Thanks for reporting the bug!

Comment posted by Thierry
14 years ago.

Hi

When exactly release 5.7.1867 will be avaible ?
I've same bug with HeightSpec="BusinessHoursNoScroll" and my events are display on am :(

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

I can send the current build to you right away if you contact me at support@daypilot.org.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.