search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

ShowHours = false not showing as the OpenSource control did.. Shows solid grey box with no grid inside

Asked by SR
13 years ago.

Im about to purchase the pro version after reading all the features, and how well the open source version worked for me. But im becoming discouraged with the demo version of pro. Please tell me there is a solution for this.

In DayPilot Lite, setting ShowHours to False just made the left column of Times dissappear.. Now in this Demo version of Pro, it generates a grey box that spans corner to corner of the control, thus getting rid of the division lines that comprise time slots. All i want is for the actual Time Numbers column to be gone. Whats the deal? I need a solution asap, as this is redoing my project with the demo so i can show my boss so i can buy the DayPilot Pro version. Thank you very much.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

This was indeed a bug. It's now fixed in build 5.9.2048 (see the sandbox). Please let me know if the problem persists even with the latest build.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.