search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Getting "No next cell found" error

Asked by Scott
1 year ago.

I have two schedulers on my page, one for a Queue. When I try an event from the Queue, as soon as it goes over the Scheduler, it throws this error in the this._getBusinessDuration function in this code, line 46051 in daypilot-all.debug.js, DayPilot Pro for JavaScript 2022.1.5175.

var nextCell = calendar._getNextCell(adjustedStart, y, gridName);
if (!nextCell) {
throw new DayPilot.Exception("No next cell found");
}

nextCell is null. Any ideas on what is causing this?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
1 year ago.

This is related to eventMoveSkipNonBusiness: true (I assume you enabled it for the target Scheduler).

I'll try to reproduce the issue - then I'll be able to tell you more.

Comment posted by Scott
1 year ago.

I can send my page html if it helps any. I'm not setting eventMoveSkipNonBusiness.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
1 year ago.

Scott,

Thanks - could you please send your config to support@daypilot.org?

Comment posted by Scott
1 year ago.

I just tried it again and now it is working. It was working ok last week, then stopped working, and now it is working again. I have no idea what changed

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
1 year ago.

Maybe it stopped working on a specific day (Saturday, Sunday) - you are using today for the queue.

This can be a problem if you display one day and hide weekends but it looks like your configuration doesn't do that.

I recommend using a fixed day instead to prevent surprises, such as:

dpQueue.startDate = "2000-01-01";

Or you can replace this Scheduler instance with the new Queue component:
https://javascript.daypilot.org/demo/scheduler/queue.html
https://api.daypilot.org/daypilot-queue-class/

Let me know if the problem appears again.

Comment posted by Scott
1 year ago.

That's interesting, the day it wouldn't work was Saturday. I'll try to implement the new Queue. Thanks for the help.

Comment posted by Scott
1 year ago.

I set the date to "2000-01-01" and that causes the error since "2000-01-01" is a Saturday. I switched it to "2022-06-01" which is a Wednesday and it works.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.