search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Daypilot Scheduler header format

Asked by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Hi,

Is it possible to format the dates in the header for the Daypilot scheduler? I saw a couple of posts that said to use the HeaderDateFormat property but I do not see this property in the scheduler. Is this possible?

thanks,

tom

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.

You should use BeforeTimeHeaderRender event to customize the header date/time format.

See also:

Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

thanks for your help!

--tom

Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Hi,

I dont seem to have the DayPilot.Web.Ui.Events Namespace in the assembly. Is this a bug or am I missing something.

Error 15 The type or namespace name 'Events' does not exist in the namespace 'DayPilot.Web.Ui' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\inetpub\wwwroot\eTimeOff\Product\ScheduleView.aspx.cs 24 93 C:\...\eTimeOff\

protected void DayPilotScheduler1_BeforeTimeHeaderRender(object sender, DayPilot.Web.Ui.Events.BeforeTimeHeaderRenderEventArgs e )
{

}

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
15 years ago.

This applies to the Scheduler from the Pro version. In the Lite version, there is no such event and you have to adjust DayPilotScheduler.renderHeaderCols() method.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.