search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

DayPilotMonth EventStacking Mode = Row

Asked by Anonymous
13 years ago.

I've a problem because I'm using DayPilotMonth Pro and the EventStackingMode = Row.

HowEver, in the event TimeRangeSelect with Handling=CallBack , I can't select two days to create a new event.

Put out error: Error en tiempo de ejecucin de Microsoft JScript: 'undefined' es nulo o no es un objeto

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

I confirm the bug. I'm working on a fix now.

13 years ago.

It's now fixed in the sandbox (build 6.2.2158). The fix will be included in 6.2 SP3.

Comment posted by Andy Pérez From Spain - Canary Island
13 years ago.

Ok but When I make to click over a box, "a day" I've the same problem with teh same message.

I'mstreesedin a job because I've to finish this proyect in 15/12/2010.

13 years ago.

I have tested it and it should be working fine with the latest release (6.2 SP3). The error message doesn't appear anymore. Could you please make sure that you are using the latest DLL?

Comment posted by Andy Pérez From Spain - Canary Island
13 years ago.

I'm using DayPilotPro

Version: 6.2.2143.0

My email is andy_eva@hotmail.com

I would like send you the mini proyect where is the problem if you give me your email.

The proyect is very very very simple within any database, only Month and one event.

Thanks!

13 years ago.

You can send it to support@daypilot.org.

But you need to upgrade to 6.2.2161 - I believe that will fix your problem.

Comment posted by Andy P&#195
13 years ago.

One million thanks for all Dan I upgrated the version 6.2.2161 and there aren't error.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.