search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

How to call a java script on the callback of DayPilotCalendar1_TimeRangeSelected event

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Can u tell me how to call a java script on the callback of DayPilotCalendar1_TimeRangeSelected event. Expalin with example

regards

Poting

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
We are discussing the issue privately. I'm going to post a summary as soon as it is resolved.
Comment posted by Melitta
16 years ago.

Dear developer!

Did you have any answer to your question? I'm trying to call a javascript on the callback of DayPilotCalendar1_EventMenuClick event. It is the same problem I feel. Can you please help me?

Regards, Melitta

draschi@mail.datanet.hu

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
This scenario is supported since 4.1 release. See the release notes (follow that link) for a short explanation and an example (see (F) Sending custom data back to the client after a CallBack (DayPilotCalendar & DayPilotScheduler)). A working example can be found in Demo/Calendar/Default.aspx/.cs.

Basically, you call DayPilotCalendar1.Update("Your data") and load that string in AfterRenderJavaScript on the client side.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.