search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Javascript event problem with TimeRangeSelectedJavaScript with FireFox (2.0.0.11)

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.
Hello,

I am using DayPilot Pro 4.2 .
TimeRangeSelectedJavaScript is working fine with IE (7) with my javascript call, but not with FireFox.

Thanks
Comment posted by Anonymous
16 years ago.
(complement to my previous post)

It is like handling is on 'HoldForever' and not on 'Javascript' with Firefox, very strange.
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
I did a very quick test with both DayPilotCalendar and DayPilotScheduler (I just modified TimeRangeSelectedHandling in the Demo/Calendar/Default.aspx and Demo/Scheduler/Default.aspx). It seems to be working fine. Maybe it appear only under specific conditions. Can you post your DayPilot declaration from the ASPX file?
Comment posted by Anonymous
16 years ago.
Here it is :

<%@ Register Assembly="DayPilot" Namespace="DayPilot.Web.Ui" TagPrefix="DayPilot" %>

<DayPilot:DayPilotCalendar ID="DayPilotCalendar1" runat="server" Width="" BusinessBeginsHour="8" CellHeight="15" CellsPerHour="6" DataAllDayField="Journee" DataEndField="DateFin" DataStartField="DateDebut" DataTagFields="DateDebut, ID" DataTextField="DateDebut" DataValueField="ID" Days="6" EventClickHandling="Edit" EventClickJavaScript="alert('Tag[&quot;name&quot;]: ' + e.tag('name'));" EventDeleteHandling="JavaScript" EventDeleteJavaScript="if (confirm('Voulez-vous vraiment effacer \'' + e.text() + '\' ?')) dpc1.eventDeleteCallBack(e);" EventEditHandling="CallBack" EventSelectHandling="CallBack" HeightSpec="BusinessHoursNoScroll" LoadingLabelText="Chargement..." TimeFormat="Clock24Hours" TimeRangeSelectedHandling="JavaScript" OnTimeRangeSelected="DayPilotCalendar1_TimeRangeSelected" style="left: -181px; top: 94px" ContextMenuSelectionID="DayPilotMenu1" OnTimeRangeMenuClick="DayPilotCalendar1_TimeRangeMenuClick" ClientObjectName="dpc1" TimeRangeSelectedJavaScript="_handleWisely(event.type, start.toGMTString(), end.toGMTString());">
</DayPilot:DayPilotCalendar>
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.