Asked by Roiy
16 years ago.

Hi

How to resize the height of the DayPilotScheduler

Height = 10 or Height = 1000 didnt change nothing

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
The height is not fixed and it's not possible to change it directly (I'm adding an exception to Height {set;} so it's clear.

The height is determined dynamically: the row height depends on the maximum number of overlapping events in that row. If there are no overlapping events you can calculate the height using this formula:

int height = 2*HeaderHeight + Resources.Count*EventHeight;

In order to increase or descrease the total height, you need to play with HeaderHeight and EventHeight values.
16 years ago.
One more thing: DayPilot Pro 4.4 will introduce a vertical scrollbar for DayPilotScheduler. Then it will be possible to specify the total Height - the inner content height will still be calculated the same way but it will be possible to wrap everything in a box with fixed dimensions.
Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Hi,

I have downloaded DayPilotProTrial-5.1.1617 version of schedular . It working fine,but istill have one issue regarding height. The height is calculated as you said above but if there is no overlapping event then height become small. I want to fix the height of schedular. Is it possible today? If yes Then How?

15 years ago.

You can use HeightSpec property to set the desired behavior:

• HeightSpec="Auto" calculates the height automatically.
  • HeightSpec="Fixed" uses the value from Height property.
Comment posted by Anonymous
15 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for immediate reply.

I did the same thing what you said, height is increased but the rendring of the control is not properly .

The increased hight area takes the different background and no vertical lines appear for hours slot.

Is there any solution over that?

15 years ago.

This is fixed in 5.2 release (coming later today): Empty space now uses the background color of the header. However, the lines are only applied to the actual scheduling space.

Comment posted by M
14 years ago.

HOW I CAN CONVERT DAYS OF MONTH TO PERSIAN TYPE?

I USED PersianUtils.CalendarUtils.SetCalendar();

IN MY PAGELOAD AND MONTH CONVERT TO SHAMSI TYPE BUT COUNT OF MONTH DONT CONVERT.

PLEASE HELP ME

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.