search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Remove Demo Title From the Tool

Related article: ASP.NET Doctor Appointment Scheduling (C#, VB.NET, SQL Server)
Asked by Devang
7 years ago.

Dear Sir,

I want to know how could i Remove label From the Calender control?

Thank You

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

The tutorial includes a trial version of DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms. The trial version is not licensed for production use and displays a DEMO label.

If you want to use the code in production and remove the label you need to purchase a license:
http://www.daypilot.org/buy/

Comment posted by BY
7 years ago.

Hello there

I have downloaded the Daypilot lite "DayPilotLite-5.0.307", I can see DEMO flag on the top of the header. Is there anyway we can remove it?

Thanks for your time

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

DayPilot Lite doesn't show the "DEMO" label. If you see the DEMO label it means you are using the Pro version - if you have tried it previously in your project the DLL (DayPilot.dll) might be still cached somewhere.

You can verify the exact version and number being used by opening the HTML source of the page in the browser. Look for a line that looks like this:

/* DayPilotLite: DayPilot, Version=5.0.307.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null */

This is the signature of DayPilot Lite version 5.0.307.

Comment posted by BY
7 years ago.

Thanks for your reply.
It says
/* DayPilotPro: DayPilot, Version=7.7.3054.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=426941954f05e7fe */

I have downloaded "DayPilotLite-5.0.307" and I used the DLL from bin folder. If it is wrong way to get the Day pilot lite DLL, could you guide me how to get/access the lite DLL please
Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

You can download DayPilot Lite here:

http://www.daypilot.org/download/

Anyway, you may have downloaded it correctly already. Just check the DLL references in your project to see if it doesn't use the wrong DLL. You can also try to delete the DLL from the bin directory, re-run the project (it will throw an error during compilation) and copy the Lite DLL back.

Visual Studio might be confused here because the Pro DLL has a higher version number.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.