search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Sorting related issue in Chrome

Asked by Anonymous
7 years ago.

There is sorting related issue in Chrome which is working properly in firefox browser.

I have attached the screenshot of both browsers, in that shift start time and endtime shows. the sequence of rows while binding the scheduler is proper order in firefox, while it changes in chrome.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

Do you use custom sorting (EventSortExpression)?
http://doc.daypilot.org/scheduler/event-sorting/

I'm not sure if this is the problem but the event sorting relies on JavaScript Array.sort() method which is implemented differently in different browsers. According to the spec it's not required to retain the original order if the values are identical - which is exactly what Chrome does (i.e. it doesn't retain the order). The solution would be adding yet another sorting field.

Answer posted by Anonymous
7 years ago.

Hi,

I didn't use EventSortExpression in my application but it still create issue, for testing purpose I already tried using EventSortExpression but still the issue is remain same, so can you please provide me some specific solution. It's very urgent.

I hope I will get your response as soon as possible.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

1. Can you please post the source event data (including start and end times)?

2. What field have you used when trying EventSortExpression and what were the values in this field?

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.