search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Add rtl to tool tip of Calendar and Schedular

Asked by Roiy
16 years ago.

how can i add rtl to tool tip of Calendar and Schedular and/or change the content

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
The ToolTip is available for the following elements:
  • the calendar events (default value is taken from DataTextField but you can change it using BeforeEventRender)
  • the resource headers in DayPilotScheduler (you can change it by setting ToolTip property for each resource)
  • the column headers in DayPilotCalendar - for both ViewType="Resources" and ViewType="Days" (you can modify using ToolTip property of the Columns collection items, it's similar to resources in DayPilotScheduler)
  • the time headers in DayPilotScheduler (you can modify it using BeforeTimeHeaderRender handler)
These standard tooltips are simply transformed into title="" attributes and they should respect RTL text orientation.

It's also possible to replace the event tooltips with DayPilotBubble by assigning BubbleID property. I haven't tested it but I believe you can use <div style='direction:rtl'>your text</div> as your InnerHTML in RenderContent event handler to switch to RTL rendering.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.