Thanks for your help. A few more questions
1) If we can show a purchase receipt, will that do us any good moving forward - like better support, or reduced subscription costs?
2) If we have to purchase an entirely new version, are there clear instructions for installation to an ASP.NET/IIS website?
3) If we do have problems (i.e., during installation and beyond), where do we get support, from you or another?
4) Is that "help by email" you mentioned the same as firstname.lastname@example.org, or another?
5) Will you help us make the best purchasing decision?
6) How can we determine if the version we installed many years ago was a purchased version, or a trial version?
7) If it's the trial version, how it is possible it's working at all?
8) Can I get support offline i.e, through email?
9) Where is the company located?
By the way, Whatever version was installed was working up until a few weeks ago when we had a 2003 (yes 2003) server crash which disconnected itself from the 2008 Domain Controller. The decision was made to upgrade everything and thus the Server was upgraded to 2022, the DC to 2022, SQL Server to 2019, and the Server OS to 2022, if that helps.
Thanks very much
[email edited out]