search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Total TextBox or Label at the end of each resource line in Scheduler

Asked by Anonymous
14 years ago.

Hi Dan,

I was wondering whether there is a way to add a total box on each resource line in the Scheduler?

Absolutely amazing system, I envy your knowledge :o)

Comment posted by Anonymous
14 years ago.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I need to let my boss know whether this is possible so i can ask for a budget from Head Office. What im after is the Scheduler. The scheduler will need to have a total at each row (Resource Footer Header(s)) and a Total at the bottom of the Resource Footer Headers. Can you please tell me if this is possible and if so, how? Many thanks. I need a quick reply as ive been raving about this and need to give feedback.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
14 years ago.

At this moment, it's only possible to add a "row summary" as an additional column, as demonstrated here:

Demo: Row Header Columns

For the future, I consider adding an extra column to the right side of the Scheduler. I don't promise anything, however, because it will be more difficult to create the multicolumn layout.

14 years ago.

Thanks for the reply Dan. Hopefully you can put this feature in because itwould have great usage. Can you see if there is anywaythat I could implement it? I think that will be adequate enough for now, your control(s) is outstanding. Keep up the good work.

11 years ago.

Hi Dan,

Did we get anywhere with this?

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.