search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

An Initialization Issue with OnLoad Call

Asked by Jim from Elmhurst, IL, USA
16 years ago.
An Initialization Issue with OnLoad Call

Hello, I'm using v4.1.1252. In concert with date selections on the standard Microsoft calendar my DayPilot implementation is working fine. All of my daypilot implemented events use callbacks with the exception of the delete event - which uses JavaScript.

Strangeness happens when I call my bind and the daypilot update methods from the OnLoad event of the page. This code resides within Is Not IsPostBack check. The grid displays data fine but the grid is not initialized properly (for lack of better words). All events, such as TimeRangeSelectedHandling, are not working properly. Thus, daypilot does not highlight the selected cells and present the New Event box. Strange thing - the callback actually fires to create the new event. I see it in the database and if I refresh daypilot via a click to the MS Calendar the new event will be visible.

Jim
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Hi Jim, Can you send the output HTML page and preferably also the .aspx and .aspx.cs/vb source to daypilot @ annpoint.com? There might be some problem in the initialization JavaScript but I can't guess from your description.
Comment posted by Jim Bingham
16 years ago.
Dan - sample files sent per your direction.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.