search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Scheduler EventClickHandling="ContextMenu" broken

Asked by Richard
13 years ago.

DayPilot 6.1.2116.1 / Windows 7 x64

EventClickHandling="ContextMenu" works on the Calendar control, but not on the Scheduler control.

• In Firefox 3.6.11, I get "this.data is undefined";
  • In IE8, I get: 'this.data.contextMenu' is null or not an object, line 2, char 19515;
Comment posted by Richard
13 years ago.

Not fixed in 6.2 SP1. :(

Comment posted by Dan Letecky
13 years ago.

Sorry, I'll take a look at it.

13 years ago.

I'm not able to reproduce this bug (at least not with the latest sandbox build - 6.2.2147). Can you please try it out with that release?

13 years ago.

Same problem with 6.2.2147.1:

Firefox: this.data is undefined;
IE: 'this.data.contextMenu' is null or not an object, Line: 2, Char: 19674;

And before you ask, yes I have removed the reference to the static JS file with the bubble fix!

13 years ago.

It seems that it only happens with a custom menu assigned in BeforeEventRender handler. Please hold on.

13 years ago.

I'm also seeing intermittent errors with the new build when the scheduler updates:

Firefox: $02.firstChild.firstChild.tagName is undefined
IE: 'firstChild.firstChild.tagName' is null or not an object, Line: 2, Char: 43279

13 years ago.

It should be fixed now in build 6.2.2148. Please let me know if you can still see the problem.

13 years ago.

Thanks - build 2148 works, but I'm still seeing the script error whenever the scheduler updates.

13 years ago.

It looks like this error's coming from the Calendar JS rather than the scheduler JS.

if($02.firstChild&&$02.firstChild.firstChild&&$02.firstChild.firstChild.tagName.toUpperCase()=='IMG')

I have two calendars and a scheduler attached to a navigator. The "TimeRangeSelectedJavaScript" for the navigator calls commandCallBack("navigate", {start:start}) on all three controls. The scheduler updates, but the calendars don't.

13 years ago.

This one was coming from the new leak-preventing code. It should be fixed in 6.2.2149.

13 years ago.

Excellent! Thanks for the quick response.

Any idea when the sandbox version will become SP2?

13 years ago.

Probably early next week. There are two more issues I'd like to fix.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.