search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Add title header to Month

Asked by Kevin
11 years ago.

I have a DayPilotMonth that I am using for a project of mine. It takes on information in my database based on location and populates the month. The issue I am running into is giving this month a title. In the scheduler there is the ability to stack column headers, but I can't find something like this for the month. So in the month, on top of the days of the week, have another row that can hold a title to the calendar. Is this possible? I've looked everywhere and cant seem to find it. Thanks in advance!

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
11 years ago.

There is no built-in header but you can add your own:

http://kb.daypilot.org/92633/how-to-show-the-selected-date-using-a-label-control/

Comment posted by Kevin
11 years ago.

I have done that, my issue is when it comes to printing. There is no way to print the calendar along with labels in a format that is printable. Using memorystream converted as an image will print the calendar, but not the labels. Ive tried every way possible (40+ hours of research on JUST this issue). The only closest way is to convert the entire page as an image, but it removes the formatting of the calendar.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.