search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Event Bubble

Asked by Anonymous
16 years ago.
I am having some issues with the event bubble in FF. In IE6 everything displays correctly but in FF the backcolor of the bubble is darker than what it should be and the hyperlinks i've built and assigned to e.InnerHTML don't appear as links.
Comment posted by Anonymous
16 years ago.
After some poking around it appears that the shadow is whats causing the problem. I am also not able to turn the shadow off.
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Do you see that problem in the online demo as well? It works fine in my Firefox 2.0.0.11.

I will add an option to turn the shadow off in the next release.
16 years ago.
No the online demo functions properly. After looking into it some more with firebug, it appears that you use 4 divs to create the shadow effect. These have a z index of 10 and the div the contents are put into has a z index of 11. I can play around with the z index of these div's (set them to -1) and the bubble appears correctly. It is possible that something changed in our css that affected the bubble. Thanks for your help. Alos what is the UseShadow property for on the bubble?
16 years ago.
Good!

And what a nice surprise, I've already added a property to turn off the shadow. ;-)
16 years ago.
The property to turn off the shadow doesn't appear to be working.
16 years ago.
You are right. The bool value was improperly passed to the client-side object as a string. I've fixed it - it will be included in the next release.
16 years ago.

Found out what our problem was. The calendar was in a collapsible panel extender. Once that was removed the event bubble started functioning properly.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.