search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Increase Font size of Date, Time, and Location DayPilot Scheduler

Asked by Anonymous
7 years ago.

Ok this may seem easy but I can't seem to find out how to do it. I've increased the font size of the Events by setting EventFontSize="Somenumber" How do I do that with the rest of the text on the page? (Location, Date and Time intervals?)

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

Since the introduction of CSS-only styling the appearance is now controlled using CSS. Only some selected styles can be controlled using direct properties (especially event-specific styles set using BeforeEventRender).

I recommend creating a custom theme using the online theme designer:
https://themes.daypilot.org/

You can also manually adjust the generated CSS file if needed.

Comment posted by Andre
7 years ago.

Ok so I used your theme designer and replaced theme.css with my new theme.css code. Some of the CSS changes show and others do not.

Here is what I did. Added link to CSS style sheet to my header.

<link href="~/CustomCSS/Themes/themes.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

changed the daypilot schedule to look for new CSS:

CssClassPrefix="schedule_blue_mod_"

Inside the CSS stylesheet theme.css are inserted the generated code.

What could I be doing wrong?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
7 years ago.

1. The Scheduler allows overriding the styles from CSS theme for certain elements using inline properties (e.g. font color in BeforeEventRender).

2. Also, you should make sure that you are using the latest DayPilot Pro version.

3. The CssClassPrefix property shouldn't include the trailing underscore. With the latest version, it's recommended to use Theme instead of CssClassPrefix:

Theme="schedule_blue_mod"

The CssClassPrefix used the trailing underscore in old DayPilot Pro version where the styling was only possible for a limited set of elements (CssOnly="false" mode).

Generally, you should get the same result that you can see when creating the theme in the theme designer (the preview panel on the right).

Let me know if it didn't help.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.