search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

DayPilot pro demo License request

Asked by Jeffrey So
4 years ago.

Hi,

Recently I stumbled upon your product DayPilot Pro, and it seems to provide the type of functionality and applicative use that I would like to use in terms of a school project. However in terms of the license agreement, it states that the use of the "Works" which i believe is the trial version of your product, is exclusive for "Testing and Evaluation" purposes. I have not signed up or payed for a subscription of the service so i believe i am using the Trial version. A requirement of my project requires me to temporarily deploy my application to a public domain, for the sake of a marking scheme.

I would like to request permission to be able to use your trial product in an environment outside of "testing and evaluation" for the sole purpose of completing this project, afterwhich my application will be taken down from the public domain. Naturally, credit will be given during the temporary deployment, and the demo watermark found on the top left of the demo scheduler will remain visible to disclose full credibility to your product.

Comment posted by Jeffrey So
4 years ago.

Edit: I forgot to inform you that this is a not-for profit school project, which has no plan to be publicised or shared amongst others aside from the evaluators of my project

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.

Hi Jeffrey,

Can you please send an email with a link to this question to support@daypilot.org?

Thanks!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.