search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

possible bug with EventSelectJavaScript

Asked by John Murphy
16 years ago.
jsinitcalendar appears as if the selected event will be passed to the eventselectjaavscript. appendProp("eventSelectHandling", calendar.EventSelectHandling, true); appendProp("eventSelectCustom", "function(e) {" + calendar.EventSelectJavaScript + "}"); However, when I use e, it has no properties. I've worked around it using the following: EventClickHandling = EventClickHandlingEnum.Select; EventSelectHandling = UserActionHandling.JavaScript; EventSelectJavaScript = string.Format("calItemClicked(c.selectedEvent())"); Am I doing something silly or is this indeed a bug?
Comment posted by John Murphy
16 years ago.
Yikes, sorry about the formatting. Your text editor doesn't work in Safari.

jsinitcalendar appears as if the selected event will be passed to the eventselectjaavscript.
appendProp("eventSelectHandling", calendar.EventSelectHandling, true);
appendProp("eventSelectCustom", "function(e) {" + calendar.EventSelectJavaScript + "}");

However, when I use e, it has no properties. I've worked around it using the following:
EventClickHandling = EventClickHandlingEnum.Select;
EventSelectHandling = UserActionHandling.JavaScript;
EventSelectJavaScript = string.Format("calItemClicked(c.selectedEvent())");

Am I doing something silly or is this indeed a bug?
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
EventSelectJavaScript doesn't get any parameter (although it's in JsInitCalendar.cs). What you are doing with c.selectedEvent() is the right way.

I agree that it's unintuitive - I'm going to change it in the next release (e will be passed as in the other events).
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.