Asked by Anonymous
12 years ago.

If I create a slot from 22:00 to 23:00, it shows on the Calendar
If I create a slot from 22:00 to 00:00, it does not show on the Calendar
If I create a slot from 22:00 to 23:59, it shows on the Calendar
If I create a slot from 22:00 to 00:30, it does not show on the Calendar

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
12 years ago.

I'm not able to reproduce the problem. If I create a new event (from 22:00 to 00:00 the next day) it displays fine:

http://www.daypilot.org/demo/Calendar/

Are you sure that you are loading the data from the database correctly? See also the SELECT query discussion here:

Comment posted by Allen
12 years ago.

I have the same problem, DayPilotMonth control (latest version).

Take this event, for example:
[start] 2011-06-12 00:00:00.000
[end] 2011-06-14 00:00:00.000

It only shows the event as being on the 12th and 13th. If I add 1 second to the end_dt, it shows up correctly (spanning all three days).
Is this somehting you'd consider a bug or is there a known fix? Our system stores event end dates in that format because they're not tracked by time.

Comment posted by Anonymous
12 years ago.

The difference between the calendar in http://www.daypilot.org/demo/Calendar/ and my calendar is that, the demo calendar ends at 12am for a day in a column, but for my calendar the column for each day extends over 12am. There for when I drag the slots over 12am, i face the problem.

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
12 years ago.

@Allen: This is by design. DayPilot Month works with exact DateTime values, that's why 2011-06-14 00:00:00 doesn't belong to 2011-06-14. What you are looking for is an equivalent of DayPilotCalendar.AllDayEnd. This property says whether the end of all-day events is stored as DateTime or Date. I'm adding it to the wishlist for the next release.

@Anonymous: I will check the behavior with DayBeginsHour set.

Comment posted by Allen
12 years ago.

Dan, thanks. I'll see if I can just add a second to my end times for now.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.