search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

How to resize the resource columns

Asked by RajeshB
9 years ago.

I'm working with the Daypilot Event Calendar Pro javascript(version - 1418).
How can i resize the resource columns(in 'Resources' view) or date columns(in 'Week/Days' view) dynamically by dragging the column header?

Please suggest me the solution.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
9 years ago.

Unfortunately, columns resizing is not supported at the moment.

Comment posted by RajeshB
9 years ago.

Thanks for your quick reply.
Please let me know "Is this on your requirement list"? Can we expect this in the near future?

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
9 years ago.

At this moment, it's not planned. Let me know if you are interested in sponsoring the feature.

9 years ago.

Sorry, I can't sponsor for that.
Right now, i'm just evaluating the features of 'Day pilot javascript Pro' for our requirement.
If you can provide that feature, i will buy your product for sure. This is what i can do for you. :-)

9 years ago.

Actually, I'm working for a company. I had a chat with my manager about our previous discussion and my manager would like to know your quote on this requirement and for the below requirement as well.
http://forums.daypilot.org/Topic.aspx/2587/modifying-the-args-cell-start-args-cell-end-properties

Please reply to 'rajesh.bsw@gmail.com' about the quote or if you need any more information from us.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.