search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

How to install DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms (OEM Start)?

Asked by Anonymous
8 years ago.

I have been working with the DayPilot Lite version for some time and finally I bought a DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms (OEM Start) licence. However, I could not find any tutorials or documentations on how to install the Pro version. The ReadMe file within the documentation folder only redirects me to the installation tutorial of the DayPilot Lite version, which does not seem particularity helpful to me.

So, how do I exactly install DayPilot Pro for ASP.NET WebForms (OEM Start)? Or, how do I replace the DayPilot Lite version with the Pro Version, thus making my solution run with the Pro version?

Any help is appreciated.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
8 years ago.

If you used the the trial version of DayPilot Pro it is enough to replace the DayPilot.dll in you web application.

The trial assembly version ends with .1 (e.g. 8.1.3452.1 for the latest release).
The full assembly version ends with .0 (e.g. 8.1.3452.0 for the latest release).

The process of upgrading from the Lite version is similar (replace the DLL). The API of the latest Pro version is compatible with the latest Lite version.

Let me know if there is any problem.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.