In the posting:
You mention the following:
1. store the original event with the rule in a special DB field
2. generate the occurrences from the rule
3. store these occurrences as standalone records, add a special field that will identify the record as a "cached occurrence"
4. don't forget to merge these records with any exceptions from the rule (if they are defined)
5. you need to update the cached occurrences whenever the rule changes
6. you don't specify DataRecurrenceField in this case - the occurrences look like normal events to DayPilot
7. you might need a special DB field that will let you recognize the record as part of a recurring series
In point 6 what would be the result of leaving the DataRecurrenceField n place for the control?
I am currently experiencing the following error:
The recurrence info id doesn't correspond to event id.
Are the two issues related?
If the two are related, it then seems the case of its an either or situation: either I have single records for each and every event or using the auto use for creating and maintaining events??