search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Problems exporting schedule as image

Asked by Pete
5 years ago.

Version: DayPilotPro-2018.1.3644

Whenever I try to export the schedule as a image, it comes up with an error. Originally thought it might be because of the size of the schedule, but does exactly the same thing on a tiny one. Screenshots show what I am trying to export and the error that appears.

Thanks

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
5 years ago.

Pete,

Did you make any changes to the project? This error indicates that the image used for the tree node icon is not in a supported format (Image.FromStream() supports BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, and TIFF).

Comment posted by Pete
5 years ago.

I was, but I have changed it over to the "vanilla" version of the same version number and it does the same thing.

5 years ago.

Did you try the original signed DLL or a project recompiled from the original sources?

The stack trace points to a method that loads embedded resources from the dll (the icon image). I'm not able to reproduce the issue using the original DLL. Are you able to reproduce the problem in the demo?

https://aspnet.daypilot.org/demo/Scheduler/ImageExport.aspx

Comment posted by Pete
5 years ago.

I am using the original project within my solution and using that compiled project. I have not modified that project at all.

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
5 years ago.

It looks like the image files might got corrupted during the build process. You can download the correct images files here:

https://aspnet.daypilot.org/files/temp/ResourcesImages.zip

The archive contains three files:

• TreeImageCollapse.png
  • TreeImageExpand.png
  • TreeImageNoChildren.png

You'll need to copy them to Resources/Images directory of the project (overwrite the existing files).

The next official build will include the correct files.

Comment posted by Pete
5 years ago.

Brilliant ... all works now. Thanks

5 years ago.

Great, thanks for the update!

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.