We are trying to implement Drag and Drop scenario using the explanation in https://doc.daypilot.org/scheduler/external-drag-and-drop/, but our external application is a desktop windows forms app and the steps are following:
1. Click on a windows forms app to take some details like event name, event id, event duration etc.
2. Start dragging with mouse down over the DayPilot Scheduler control
3. Stop moving the mouse over a cell/row on the Scheduler
4. Release the mouse to make drop
5. Create DayPilot Event and draw it over the selected row/resource
Is this possible?