search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Add arrow to floating event label when event started before scheduler view-port

Asked by Steve. S
4 years ago.

Hi Dan,

We really like feature to show floating label so we could track event info even when event is too long. But I think one thing is missing. If event starts before view-port and you scroll to the beginning of view-port there won't be arrow indicator to show user that event started before view-port.

Is there built-in way to indicate that event started before scheduler view-port?

Thanks in advance

Comment posted by Steve. S
4 years ago.

You can't see from screenshot directly. But 'New Event' starts before scheduler view-port time so I expected an arrow indicator

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.

Hi Steve,

Such events are marked with "scheduler_default_event_continueleft" (those starting before startDate) and "scheduler_default_event_continueright" (those ending after startDate + days).

In the built-in theme, there is no special style associated with these classes but you can add it to show an arrow or another type of indicator.

Comment posted by Steve S.
4 years ago.

Hi Dan, this is exactly what I had in mind. Somehow I missed those classes while inspecting events.

Thanks a lot.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.