search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

Parser error using DayPilot PRO

Asked by Carlo
4 years ago.

Hello,
until last week I user Demo version of DayPilot. Last week I bought pro version, so I replaced old dll with new one and I published. In bin folder there is daypilot dll, but everytime I try to open page using daypilot scheduler I receive this error:

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'DayPilot, Version=2019.2.3715.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=426941954f05e7fe' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Can you help me please?
Thanks

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.

It looks like the reference requires a specific dll version. You should try to remove the reference to DayPilot.dll and re-add it. Also, don't forget to rebuild the solution.

Comment posted by Carlo
4 years ago.

Hello, Of course already done.
In my develop environment, it works.
On my server it doesn't work

Comment posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
4 years ago.

This is a generic .NET issue so you might want to try the suggestions from here (e.g. deleting the Temporary ASP.NET Files folder on the server):

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/215026/the-located-assemblys-manifest-definition-does-not-match-the-assembly-reference

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.