RowHeaderWidthAutoFit: false,
            cssOnly: true,
            treeEnabled: true,
           Theme: "scheduler_8",
            height: "Auto",
            floatingTimeHeaders: true,
            rowHeaderColumns: [
                { display: "name", title: "Name",  sort: "name", width: 170 },
                { display: "title", title: "Title",  sort: "title", width: 150 },
                { display: "rating", title: "Rating",  sort: "rating", width: 80 },
                { display: "dayAssignedHours", title: "Hours",  sort: "dayAssignedHours", width: 80 }
            ],
             resources: [{"name":"Unassigned","title":"","rating":"","dayAssignedHours":"","id":"","rowID":"","shiftTypeID":"","cssClass":"","areas":null,"expanded":true,"children":[],"assocCategory":""},
{"name":"Group Manager","title":"","rating":"","dayAssignedHours":"","id":"","rowID":"","shiftTypeID":"","cssClass":"","areas":null,"expanded":true,"children":[{"name":"Amber Ruppersberger","title":"Store Manager","rating":"Best","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"1135","rowID":"6","shiftTypeID":"1|2","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"1135"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Group Manager"},
{"name":"Josef Zacharias","title":"Sr Assistant Store Manager","rating":"Better","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"62563","rowID":"2","shiftTypeID":"1|2","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"62563"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Group Manager"},
{"name":"Sales Team","title":"","rating":"","dayAssignedHours":"","id":"","rowID":"","shiftTypeID":"","cssClass":"","areas":null,"expanded":true,"children":[{"name":"Cristina King","title":"Salesperson","rating":"Best","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"5316","rowID":"17","shiftTypeID":"2|3","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"5316"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Sales Team"},
{"name":"Gilbert Vess","title":"Salesperson","rating":"Best","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"1009","rowID":"20","shiftTypeID":"2|3","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"1009"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Sales Team"},
{"name":"Karen Chesarek","title":"Salesperson","rating":"Best","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"2416","rowID":"25","shiftTypeID":"2|3","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"2416"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Sales Team"},
{"name":"Rebekah Davis","title":"Salesperson","rating":"Good","dayAssignedHours":"0.0","id":"32199","rowID":"31","shiftTypeID":"2|3","cssClass":"Click","areas":[{"cssClass":"Click hidden","height":36,"html":"32199"}],"expanded":true,"children":null,"assocCategory":"Sales Team"}],"assocCategory":"Sales Team"},
]

});

the column width is ok for the column name, rating and hours but for column "title" the width is behaving wierdly.

is there a parameter i should set to fix that ?

Thanks

Reagrds,

Bertrand COMPAN

Answer posted by Dan Letecky [DayPilot]
3 years ago.

Hi Bertrand,

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is but:

1. The "RowHeaderWidthAutoFit" property needs to be renamed to "rowHeaderWidthAutoFit":
https://api.daypilot.org/daypilot-scheduler-rowheaderwidthautofit/

2. If row header width auto-fit is enabled, the width specified in rowHeaderColumns is the starting width which is expanded if needed.

The width detection is based on measuring the actual content that is displayed in the default layer. If you use complex custom HTML (with position:absolute) or active areas it may not be included in the content.

Please let me know if it didn't help.

Comment posted by Bertrand COMPAN
3 years ago.

thanks, it was a typo and i did see it.

This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.