search envelope-o feed check
Home Unanswered Active Tags New Question
user comment-o

3.7.1 event resize potential bug.

Asked by du8die
16 years ago.
Up until this morning, I had 3.6.x installed (the demo version).
I just downloaded 3.7.1 today, and when I go to resize events, the following happens (screenshot). It seems that the new release has some kind of bug in not only rendering, but the changes are not saved. I'd like to use 3.7 (for the month-view feature, but may be forced to abandon that until this is fixed. Thanks a ton!

Comment posted by du8die
16 years ago.
Apparently it didn't like the image I attached...

Here it is... farm2.static.flickr.com/1198/532158068_7824c04c5c.jpg
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
Hi du8die, Thanks for a bug report.

I confirm that this problem appears in IE6 when event delete icon is turned off (EventDeleteHandling == Disabled) after CallBack. This first event in each column has a black line on the top. I'm going to fix it as soon as possible.

However, I'm not able to reproduce the other issue (not saving the changes). It seems like a problem in the server-side event handler because the events get updated on the client-side (so at least DayPilotCalendar1.Update() is executed on the server-side). If you are able to create a sample page that reproduces the bug, can you send it to me for testing (daypilot @ annpoint.com)?
Comment posted by Dan Letecky
16 years ago.
The black line issue is fixed in DayPilot Pro 3.7 SP2.
This question is more than 1 months old and has been closed. Please create a new question if you have anything to add.